Halton Healthcare offers psychotherapy using a “stepped care” model, which places the patient at the right level of care based on their needs. Services utilize evidence-based models including Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Dialectal Behavioural Therapy (DBT) and Mindfulness CBT and is delivered via group or individual therapy.
- Acton Clinic, 19 Willow Street, Acton
- Georgetown Clinic, 280 Guelph Street, Georgetown
- Milton Clinic, 217 Main Street, Milton
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville
- Oakville Clinic, 241 Bristol Circle, Oakville
Patients may be referred from other Halton Healthcare services or through a family physician. Eligibility and referral is through one-Link. To access the referral form or get more information, contact one-Link at 905-338-4123 or Toll-free at 1-844-216-7411.