Halton Healthcare is currently operating one COVID-19 Vaccination Centre and is working with Halton Region Public Health to prioritize vaccination for the populations identified by the provincial government. Vaccination for the general public is not available at this time.
Click here for more information.
Coming to one of our hospitals looks different during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Entrances have been reduced, click here for more information.
- Everyone will be screened for COVID-19, asked to wear a mask and clean their hands
- Arrive on time for your appointment, please don’t come too early or you may have to wait outside
- Where possible practice physical distancing of at least 6ft even when wearing a mask
- If you are coming for COVID-19 testing, please click here for more information
Total number of confirmed COVID-19 patients being cared for in each hospital: Total Cases *41
*Reported Daily at 12:01am
People coming to the hospital coming for general appointments must come on their own. In exceptional circumstances, one care partner may be allowed to accompany a patient to their appointment. Please check with the health care team prior to your appointment.
Visiting a Patient
We have recently updated our Family Presence Policy. We know that limiting visiting is difficult for both patients and loved ones. The health of our patients, staff and physicians is our primary focus. Restrictions are in place to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please click here to learn more about our visiting guidelines.
We have implemented some new ways for patients to connect with their family and friends while visiting restrictions are in place. Click here to request a facilitated virtual visit.