Effective Saturday, March 21, 2020 we have suspended all patient visiting. Please click here for more details.
The safety and well-being of our patients, visitors and staff is our priority. We continue to follow all Ontario Ministry of Health directives and work with our healthcare partners to stay up-to-date with the evolving COVID-19 situation.
We will provide updates to our communities as we receive them but you can also access current information about COVID-19 at:
What to do if you suspect you have COVID-19?
Most people with mild symptoms will recover on their own at home. Not everyone requires testing. Get rest, drink fluids, eat well and stay home. You do not need to contact Public Health.
- If you are high-risk, please call 311. If you have SEVERE symptoms, please call 9-1-1 immediately. Learn more here.
- If a person meets the screening criteria for COVID-19, Halton Region Public Health will direct them to a Halton Healthcare COVID-19 Assessment Centre located in Milton, Halton Hills and Oakville.
How can you help?
- Clean your hands often
- Follow all posted signage in hospital
- Don’t touch your face
- Cough/sneeze into a sleeve/tissue
- Don’t visit patients if you are feeling unwell, or suspect you have COVID-19 or another illness
- Please only visit the patient you came to see, not other patients
- Please reduce your visiting hours
Volunteers and Hospital Services
Please note that all regularly scheduled volunteer roles have been suspended except for some key areas in the hospital. In some cases, hospital stores and/or vendors have closed, however pharmacies and food vendors remain open.