Ontario COVID-19 Testing Guidelines
Please check the most up-to-date Ministry testing guidelines to see if you should book a COVID-19 test at one of our Assessment & Testing Centres. Please use the self-assessment tool for adults or the school screening tool for children.
Booking an Appointment
COVID-19 testing is currently available at Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, Milton District Hospital and Georgetown Hospital.
Please bring your health card with you to your appointment.
CHILDREN UNDER ONE
- COVID-19 tests for children under the age of one can only be booked through the Booking Line at 905-203-7963.
- Have your health card ready when booking your appointment.
IF YOU REQUIRE A COVID-19 TEST ONLY
IF YOU REQUIRE A COVID TEST AND AN ASSESSMENT
- If you think you need to be assessed by a nurse or a physician in addition to getting a COVID -19 test, book an appointment by calling the Booking line at 905-203-7963
- Have your health card ready when calling to book your appointment
If you have booked an appointment and are unable to keep it, please cancel.
Your COVID-19 Test Appointment
- Please arrive at your scheduled time (no more than five minutes early)
- Park in the designated parking lot - you will be given a parking pass
- Please leave the testing centre immediately after your appointment
COVID-19 Test Results
- The number of COVID-19 tests completed and sent to provincial labs can impact the turnaround time for tests completed at our hospital testing centres.
- COVID-19 test results are posted to the provincial website at COVID19.ontario.ca
- Halton Region Public Health will only contact individuals with positive results.
Individuals who are not able to look up their results online (have an old red & white health card, have an expired health card, are from out of province) can call 905-203-7963.
If you require a copy of your completed test result, please follow the process outlined on our website for requesting personal health records.
Locations & Hours of Operation
1 Princess Anne Drive
Entrance is in the Trailer located behind the hospital
Parking in the area of the Trailer – follow signage
Open Wednesdays & Saturdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Milton District Hospital
725 Bronte Street South
Entrance facing Bronte Street South
Park in Lot #2
Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
3001 Hospital Gate
Park in Lot#3
South Entrance facing Dundas Street
No entry through Emergency Department
Open 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Alternate Testing Locations - Pharmacies
The Ontario government has partnered with pharmacies to offer COVID-19 tests to the public. Please click on the link below to access a full list of pharmacy locations offering free testing by appointment only to those who meet certain criteria.
CLICK HERE FOR PHARMACY LOCATIONS