Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Halton Healthcare. Our applications will only be available during the intake periods below:
January 1 to February 12
July 1 to August 12
Please note: Intake dates can be subject to change. Please check this web page for updates.
In order to become a volunteer at Halton Healthcare, you must:
Selected candidates will also:
- Attend an interview (you will be contacted by e-mail or telephone)
- Complete the Health Surveillance Clearance Form*
- Undergo a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check for those age 18 and older (Vulnerable Sector Check will be required for certain positions)
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of a documented medical exemption.
- Attend a General Orientation session
- Attend the scheduled training session(s) related to your assigned volunteer position
*The Health Surveillance Clearance Form is not required until a position has been offered. Unfortunately, we are unable to reimburse any fees that may be charged for this service.