REACH provides intensive mental health treatment and education services in a local community high school to prevent hospitalization or to support students as they transition from the inpatient unit into a community setting.
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Life and social skills training
- Academic programming in partnership with the Halton District School Board
- Family support and education.
Youth between the ages of 12 to 17 years old requiring intensive supports to prevent hospitalization or transition to the community.
How to Access This Service
Referrals are accepted from family physicians by faxing the Patient Referral Form to one-Link