Halton Healthcare’s Medication Clinic offers medium-term, hospital level medication management for adults diagnosed with serious and persistent psychiatric illnesses.
- Administration of long-acting injection medications
- Assessment and monitoring of symptoms and medication side effects
- Acton Clinic, 19 Willow Street, Acton
- Georgetown Clinic, 280 Guelph Street, Georgetown
- Milton Clinic, 217 Main Street, Milton
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville
Patients may be referred from other Halton Healthcare services or through a family physician. Eligibility and referral is through one-Link. To access the referral form or get more information, contact one-Link at 905-338-4123 or Toll-free at 1-844-216-7411.