Halton Healthcare provides community-based case management services for individuals aged 18 years and over living in the Halton community with serious and persistent mental illness. Case Managers work in partnership with their clients and community partners to provide recovery-oriented, holistic care.
- Psychiatric assessment and treatment
- Medication and symptom management
- Case management, group and individual counselling
- Education about symptoms and treatments
- Relapse prevention planning and strategies
- Family education and support
- Collaboration and referral to community partners
- Acton Clinic, 19 Willow Street, Acton
- Georgetown Clinic, 280 Guelph Street, Georgetown
- Milton Clinic, 217 Main Street, Milton
- Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital, 3001 Hospital Gate, Oakville
Patients may be referred from other Halton Healthcare services or through a family physician. Eligibility and referral is through one-Link. To access the referral form or get more information, contact one-Link at 905-338-4123 or Toll-free at 1-844-216-7411.