Social Media Community Standards
Halton Healthcare actively monitors all comments on its social media channels and reserves the right to remove any comment. We also reserve the right to block or remove access to repeat offenders of this standard.
Comments of the following nature (and others deemed inappropriate) will be removed:
- Personal attacks, harassment, aggressive behaviour and name calling
- Comments that are threatening, obscene, profane, hate speech, degrade others or are abusive
- Trolling, spamming, or off topic posts
- Libellous statements, such as allegations of criminal activity or comments that unfairly harm a person’s reputation
- Personal information such as private health information and contact information related to the poster or others
- Use of an offensive username or of foul language
- Commercial links for the purpose of sales or advertising
If you have any concerns about care received at Halton Healthcare, please contact Patient Relations by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905-338-4138.
We strive to deliver exemplary patient experiences, always. We recognize that sometimes patients and their families may have concerns or wish to share their positive patient experience with us. To make continuous improvements we want and need to hear from you.